Dec 18, 2007

Casting Sucks And Some Other Stuff

Hello again everyone! I just figured I would update everyone with our status at TM-Productions. We are having fun but quite busy putting together the script.

First we write, rewrite, change some crap and rewrite again to make sure everything is the way we like it. Mag and Myself have been hard at working out the main story of this whole series to make sure it doesn't seem like "the same old crap". We are going to make this story stand out and have you wanting to invest time into the characters and getting to know who they really are. Over the time of the series we hope to explain; who they are, why they are who they are and how they got to where they are. We also have plans to make some spoof video's for different occasions, luckily a few things or in our favor to help make this work. Well I believe I am giving out to much info so I will move on…

Well since the title of this post is Casting Sucks, I figured I would touch base on what I mean. We have had several people submit voice sample since we announced the emails had been sent. It's not that I get to laugh at all of these voices that sucks, it's that I currently don't have room on the cast to ask everyone to join us in this project. Either way we have had some tough decisions over the past few days and a few more to come but we will be making final casting decisions by the end of this week. Also if for some reason you were not chosen to be part of the team please forgive me know and keep your mind open about coming on board in the future to help out with this project.

By the way after next week we should have a better idea of when the 1st few episodes will hit the net. Well, it's been great but I have some work to get done.

-Tee