Jan 29, 2008

Quick Update and 1st Promo

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been on here. Well I guess I will let you all know that I have my 360 back and have begun recording some of the video needed for our series. Great great news right!

Well then, we have set up an account over at youtube to broadcast our videos. We have also begun work on our forums, so hopfully those will be up and running here soon.

Check out our first promo video we put together to make sure everyone knew we were still alive and kicking. We are continuing work on our scripts and video work for the episodes to hit the net here soon!


Also here is our 2152:Camp Newbii channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Juicedmachine

Just to let everyone know we have completed all of our voice casting and have recorded most of the 1st two episodes and should have another video promo to hit the net sometime this week. It will be an interview with Colonel Juice and Major Parker.

Well for now I am going to get back to work on the script and get that done!

-Tee